miércoles, 7 de junio de 2017

HOW ARE YOU CLASSMATES REUNIOS?



How are your classmates’ reunions?

Having a group friends is a  requirement  to have a good social development. I have two main group of friends , one in Cibertec and the second  one in my job.
In the first picture you can see my Cibertec friends :  Ronald , is the one who's holding the book , he's very responsible. The woman who's taking the photo  is Cintya ,she's an interesting woman , nowadays she doesn't study with us. Johan is the one  who has a black shirt, he's nice.



In the first picture I'm with my friends from work .I'm part of a community where we help people with their personal finances.Josue is who has the blue tie ,he's great leader ,he's young and he inspires me to reach my goals,it's a great example!
Joaquin has a black tie , he has a online program called "La hora emprendedora".He's a great leader too.He was my teacher and now he's my partner.
Giancarlos and Leonardo are my friends who are next to Joaquin and Josue.They work in  the Jorge Chavez airport. They're interesting men and you can count on them.
 I have really important people surrounding me. ;)





LOOK!! 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario